LandMark™ Broad Range Prestained Protein Marker (multi-color)
- 10 individually dyed proteins with 6 different colors
- Broad range size estimation(7-240kDa)
- Easy visualization during electrophoresis and evaluation of western transfer efficiency
- Color reference for a certain size
- User oriented ready to use solution
LandMarkTM broad range prestained protein marker(multi-color) consists of 10 multi-colored polypeptides whose molecular weights are well-adjusted ranging from 7,000 to 240,000 Da. It is provided preblended in a ready-to-use formula and no reconstitution or further dilution is necessary before use. 10 individually prestained proteins are visible during electrophoresis or electrophoretic transfer from the gel to a membrane. The combination of 6 different color offers a good contrast and each color serves as a reference for a certain size.
Because coupling of chromophore to the proteins affects their apparent molecular weights in SDS-PAGE, unstained protein standard should be used for accuracy >95%.
- Precise size
- 1.5 ug/ul in 62.5 mM Tris-HCl (pH6.8), 15% Glycerol, 1% SDS, 1% b-mercaptoethanol
- Recommended loading volume: 5ul/lane
- Typical number of lanes: 100
- Number of Bands: 10
- Range (Kd): 7-240
- Recommended storage condition: -20°C for one year
Cat. Number: 20052