The leading life science imaging film, KODAK BioMax MR autoradiography films provides maximum resolution, clarity and sensitivity
BioMax MR is a single emulsion film that provides maximum resolution and sensitivity for detection of 35S, 33P, and 14C labeled samples.
- Maximum Resolution A state of the art emulsion coated on a single side of a clear support produces maximum resolution and background clarity in the detection of all labels, making overall reading of sequencing gels easier and more accurate. BioMax MR Film also provides maximum resolution for direct detection of 32P labeled samples, delivering sharper, crisper band responses that allow you to see exceptionally fine detail.
- Maximum Sensitivity, Improved Detection Kodak’s patented “T-grain” emulsion technology enables BioMax MR Film to provide a two-fold to four-fold increase in sensitivity compared to other films in the detection of 35S, 33P, and 14C labeled samples, while offering maximum resolution that results in improved detection of low-intensity bands. See how BioMax MR Film compares to other films.
- Improved Scanning BioMax MR Film’s clear background and outstanding resolution enhances the digital scanning of most autoradiograms.
- Suitable for Chemiluminescenct Detection BioMax MR film is also suitable for detection of most chemiluminescent labeled samples. Though not as sensitive as BioMax Light film, BioMax MR film offers maximum resolution and is the recommended film for western chemiluminescent application where exposures are relatively short.
- Processing Options: BioMax MR Film is suitable for manual or automated processing.