The Thermo Scientific PikoReal Real-Time PCR System is a highly flexible gene quantification and genotyping platform in 24- and 96-well block formats, and is designed with a minimal footprint, making it ideal for personal benchtop use and field applications.
The PikoReal Real-Time PCR System incorporates innovative, energy-saving technologies to achieve fast performance while meeting the highest thermal requirements – all with reduced energy, plastics, and reagent consumption for real cost savings. It also uses Ultra Thin Wall (UTW) Piko PCR plates that are 25% the size of conventional plates, yet compatible with multi-channel pipettes, reagent dispensers, and automated liquid handling systems.
- Minimal footprint for personal benchtop use
- Five detection channels enable up to four target multiplexing
- High temperature uniformity across the wells throughout the temperature range
- Unrestricted access and easy-to-use software
- Piko format design for significant savings in plate and reagent consumption
- Remote control and monitoring over Ethernet connection or stand-alone control using USB flash drives
The PikoReal Real-Time PCR System offers users unlimited access to the PikoReal Software, which introduces the Virtual Pipetting Tool for conveniently creating and editing the plate layouts. The PikoReal software offers extensive analysis options within multiple analysis modules while still being extremely easy-to-use.
For more information on the PikoReal as well as promotions, see www.thermoscientificbio.com/pikoreal/.