PCRBIO 1-Step Go RT-PCR Kit
- Thermostable reverse transcriptase RTase Go
- Broad temperature range 45°C to 55°C
- Advanced RNase inhibitor
- Antibody-mediated hot start technology for unrivalled detection of low copy number templates
- High PCR yields under standard and fast PCR conditions
- Efficient specific amplification from complex templates including GC and AT-rich sequences
PCRBIO 1-Step Go RT-PCR Kit is a convenient, easy-to-use kit for fast and efficient cDNA synthesis and PCR in a single tube. The redesigned buffer system and modified reverse transcriptase offer enhanced yields and increased sensitivity compared to our original 1-step RT-PCR kit.
The kit combines our modified thermostable reverse transcriptase (RTase Go) with an advanced RNase inhibitor to enhance cDNA synthesis speed and yield. The PCR step is powered by PCRBIO HS Taq DNA Polymerase giving robust RT-PCR performance with minimal or no optimisation required. Our antibody-mediated hot start technology prevents the formation of primer dimers and non-specific amplification giving improved reaction sensitivity and specificity compared to other methods.
PCRBIO 1-Step Go RT-PCR Kit can be used with any RNA template including mRNA, total RNA and viral RNA sequences and gives reliable detection of even the most challenging targets.