- Efficient: 100% mRNA encapsulation leading to comparable LNP delivery results
- Time saving: Ready-to-use reagent that does not require formulation equipment
- Stable: Maintain liposome size using low to high mRNA concentration over time
- Universal: Target any organ/tissue using various administration routes
- Safe: Maintain healthy animals and organs
in vivo transfection reagents are the most powerful alternative to viral vectors for nucleic acid delivery. They are easy to use, cost-effective and considered as safe and efficient vehicles for RNA delivery. mRNA transfection is rapidly emerging as a promising method for nucleic acid-based therapy and offers an attractive substitute to plasmid DNA. Non-viral mRNA delivery methods have already proven their efficiency in vaccination through antigen presenting cells modification and in anti-cancer therapy by directly targeting malignant cells. The intrinsic advantage of mRNA-based immunotherapy relies on the self-adjuvant activity of mRNA and the fact that small amounts of encoded antigen are sufficient to obtain robust immune response.
in vivo-jetRNA®+ is a lipid-based transfection reagent composed of preformed liposomes specifically developed to deliver mRNA in vivo. This reagent can be used to target unique or multiple organs, by using systemic injection routes, in various animal models (mice, rat, etc.). mRNA delivery using in vivo-jetRNA®+ is user-friendly, with a simple 2-step protocol and can be used for vaccination purposes, anti-cancer studies, genome editing using CRISPR/Cas9 method or protein replacement.