(#037-25, 037-100, 037-1000)
Activity of ribonucleases A, B and C is inhibited by strong, specific binding of RNAse inhibitor. Enzyme is purified from E.coli strain carrying a plasmid with a cloned gene encoding of mammal RNAse inhibitor.
● inhibition of RNA degradation, protection of RNA in reaction:
in vitro translation, in vitro transcription, synthesis of cDNA
● RNA amplification
● RNA purification and storage
● separation and identification of particular ribonuclease activities
Also available: RNase Inhibitor(Murine)
Yeast inorganic pyrophosphatase
Yeast inorganic pyrophosphatase is a recombined enzyme produced by E.coli strain carrying a plasmid with a cloned gene of inorganic pyrophosphatase S.cerevisiae.
The enzyme catalyzes the synthesis of inorganic pyrophosphate into two orthophosphate groups. For activity it requires the presence of divalent metal ions – preferably Mg2+.
● important role in protein, RNA and DNA synthesis
● prevents accumulation of pyrophosphate in reaction of DNA polymerization
● as a component of reaction buffer used in aminoacylation assay to quantity incorporation of
[3H]L-methionine into tRNA