Special offer – Second box – 50% off
Top of the line precast gels
- Longest shelf life – up to Two-year shelf life (maximum)
- Best resolution, sharpest bands
- Short run times (45 minutes vs 1.5 hours)
- Most efficient transfer
- Best run-to-run consistency
- Preformed and numbered sample wells included in gel
- Combs removed ready for use
- Fast setup in patented cassette
- 5 different concentrations allow separation of all proteins
- Available 10, 12 and 15 well formats
Please use this link to download the nUView Precast Gels Instructions for Use
nUView Precast Gels
By developing a proprietary new buffer system, nUView Precast Gels (NuSep Australia), has been able to create a gel that has amazing shelf life. The nUView Precast Gels have been designed specifically to provide you with at least 12 month shelf life and so you have greater flexibility and control over your laboratory resources. Gel hydrolysis is minimised by changing the chemical composition of the gel and by the use of a Tris-HEPES running buffer. The end result very stable and reproducible precast gel.
NUView precast Gels – Much more than a Precast Gels
nUView Precast Gels offers the new generation of precast gels to help you achieve the best results in a cost effective way. The beauty of nUView is that you can visualise your proteins within 2 minutes of completing a run and this visualisation does not change or interfere with any other downstream process. Using NUView you can photograph your gel post the gel run to create a permanent record. After this visualisation you can blot, probe or stain in the full knowledge of your samples location and concentration. The nUView Precast Gels technology is a breakthrough in protein separations.
Hassle-free cassettes: nUView Precast Gels are made in NuSep patented cassette. Because it has no combs or tape to remove, this cassette makes our precast gels the fastest to set up of any gel on the market.
NuSep provides a range of cassettes to suit your needs – no need to replace your current tank!
NG cassettes (10cm wide X 8.0cm high) fit in (but not limited to) the following 10cm tanks:
• WIX-easyPRO, WIX-miniPRO, Wix-multiPRO
• VWR Tanks
• GradiGel Mini 4 -Cell
• EC 4- Cell
• Hoefer Tall Mighty Small (SE 280)
• Hoefer Mighty Small II (SE 260/SE 250)
• Hoefer Mini VE
• Daiichi Mini 2-Gel & 6-Gel
• Owl Road Runner, Penguin
• Invitrogen™ Novex® XCell I and II and SureLock™
• Bio-Rad® Mini-PROTEAN® II & 3
• Owl Single Sided Vertical System
• Shelton IBI protein system
NB cassettes (10cm wide X 8.5cm high) will fit in all Bio-Rad™ Mini-Protean™ tanks (including tetra and dodeca cells).
NN cassettes (10cm wide X 10cm high) will fit in Mini gel Tank or Invitrogen™ X-Cell Sure-Lock™ Mini-Cell Tank.