VeriFi™ Hot Start Polymerase, a versatile and robust proofreading enzyme with AptaLock™ hot start technology for highly precise PCR.
Improved DNA binding and increased processivity give significant improvements in speed, yield and sensitivity while also increasing PCR success rates of long and challenging templates.
- AptaLock™ hot start technology for maximised sensitivity and specificity
- Greater success with long and/or GC or AT-rich templates (17.5kb and over)
- High temperature cycling – up to 100°C denaturation to better separate GC-rich sequences
- 100x higher fidelity than Taq DNA polymerase
- Room temperature setup
- Reaction mix stability for up to 24 hours both before and after PCR run
- Generates blunt-end PCR products
- Also available as a 2x ready mix with the option of a red dye for direct gel loading