DNase (RNase-free) is an endonuclease that digests ssDNA, dsDNA and DNA in DNA-RNA complex. The enzyme activity is strictly dependent on Ca²⁺ and is activated by Mg²⁺ and Mn²⁺ ions.
Enzyme is purified from P.pastoris expressing bovine pancreas DNAse I gene. DNAse I may be used to degrade DNA in applications that are sensitive to the presence of RNAses.
● removal of contaminating genomic DNA from RNA samples.
● DNA labeling by nick-translation.
● studies of DNA-protein interactions by DNase I footprinting.
Nuclease for RNA degradation. DNAse free.
RNase A is an endoribonuclease that specifically degrades ssRNA at C and U residues.
The enzyme is active depending on the reaction conditions. At low salt concentration (<100 mM NaCl) RNAse cleaves ssRNA, dsRNA and RNA in DNA-RNA complex. At high salt concentration (>300 mM NaCl) RNAse specifically cleaves ssRNA only.
Enzyme is purified from bovine pancreas extracts. RNAse A may be used to degrade RNA in applications that are sensitive to the presence of DNAses.
● removal of RNA from recombinant protein preparation.
● mapping single-base mutation in DNA or RNA.
● plasmid and genomic DNA preparation.
Recombinant Exonuclease I removal of nucleotides from ssDNA in the 3’-5’ direction.
● removal of ssDNA with a hydroxyl group at the 3-end
● removing primer residues in the mixture after DNA amplification
● when used simultaneously with alkaline phosphatase, removes primers and nucleotides
Also available: Exonuclease III, T5 Exonuclease, Exonuclease T, Lambda Exonuclease,
5X Lambda Exonuclease Mix
T7 Endonuclease I
T7 Endonuclease I (T7 Endo I), the resolvase from T7 phage of Escherichia coli, belongs to the endonuclease family. This product is an engineered form of T7 Endo I. It recognizes and cleaves mismatched DNA, cruciform DNA, heteroduplex DNA, four-way junctions, as well as nicked double-stranded DNA. The site of cleavage is at the first, second or third phosphodiester bond that is 5´ to the mismatch.
Highly efficient nuclease degrading DNA and RNA. Reduces viscosity of the protein preparations.
Viscolase™ is a recombinant nuclease with a broad spectrum of nucleolytic activity. It is encoded by the same gene as
Benzonase®. Viscolase™ is produced in a unique yeast protein expression system. This versatile endonuclease attacks and degrades all forms of DNA and RNA (both single and double stranded as well as linear and circular forms). Viscolase™ maintains its extremely high nucleolytic activity over a wide range of operating conditions.
• Viscosity reduction in cellular lysates and protein extracts
• Sample preparation for 2D gel electrophoresis
• Removal of nucleic acid contaminants from recombinant protein preparations
• Viscolase™ is provided in very high purity (over 99%).
• The purification procedure protects the enzyme against impurities such as other proteins including proteases.
• Dilluted enzyme retains the appropriate activity of the enzyme.
Also available: Benzonase
Cas9 Nuclease is the recombinant Streptococcus pyogenes Cas9 (CRISPR associated protein 9) protein purified from E. coli. Cas9 is an RNA-guided DNA endonuclease associated with the CRISPR (Clustered Regularly Interspaced Short Palindromic Repeats) adaptive immune system. Cas9 and sgRNA complex cleaves complementary double stranded DNA within 3 bases from the NGG PAM (Protospacer Adjacent Motif) sequence