A basic requirement for the successful cultivation of cells in vitro is to simulate the in vivo environment of the relevant cell type as accurately as possible. For cell culture cells, the surface condition of the culture vessel is particularly important because many cell types can only survive, proliferate and differentiate following successful adhesion. In order to meet the requirements for as many different cell types as possible, we offer colour-coded flasks, dishes and plates with three different growth surfaces – adherent, sensitive adherent and suspension.
We offer a professional freezing system for storing cell materials and their components at temperatures of up to -196°C. With a wide range of highly transparent CryoPure tubes, we cover a volume range of 1.2 ml to 5 ml. Cryo boxes for deep-freeze storage and stands for easy handling of the CryoPure tubes complete the range.
The lumox® cell culture products are characterised by their ultra-thin, gas-permeable film base. Optimum gas exchange is guaranteed due to the gas permeability and the short diffusion paths. The low autofluorescence and the good light transmission of the lumox® film leads to consistently high sensitivity in assays and during the use of imaging and reader techniques. lumox® products enable a range of applications from normal tissue culture through to automated analysis of fluorescence-based cell assays.
The x-well cell culture system is available in various slide material options and therefore provides the optimum surface for a multitude of microscopic cell culture analyses. Slides made from PCA, glass, coverglass or lumox® film form single and multiple-chamber vessels with different growth surfaces in combination with a polystyrene frame. The variety of the x-well cell culture chambers permits efficient and quick conduction of parallel test series.
96 & 384 Well Microplates and Cell Culture Labware – Automation Certified
Clear Bottom Plates
Scratch Resistance, Unmatched Flatness and Excellent Cell Growth
Made with the highest quality polymers and borosilicate glass in a clean, controlled environment, our 96% silica glass provides the highest optical quality and flatness tolerances. Our microplates are designed for high-sensitivity detection including fluorescence and luminescence detection.
• Cell based assays i.e. observing cell growth, counting cells and colony formation
• Enzyme studies
• DNA-protein interaction
• Toxicology screening
• Fluorescence assay
Clear Bottom Plates
• Available as 96 and 384 well formats
• Frame flatness is better than 150 micron from row A to P and column ito 24
• Glass bottoms are scratch and microbubble resistant
• Rounded square microwells eliminate liquid wic king
• Negatively charged native surfaces allow many cell linesto adhere without surface treatments
Chemically Resistant Plates
• Well geometry ensures a dead volume of less than O.5u1
• Foil seals are able to reseal up to 40 times
• Double ridges around sample well ensure liquidtight seals
Optically Clear Tissue Culture Plate range
Optically Clear Tissue Culture Plates have been designed for high content screening (HCS) assays in drug development and related areas. They are also suitable for homogeneous assays, employing fluorescence intensity, FRET and TR-FRET where measurements are bottom-read. The high-quality optical base plate assures the necessary accuracy and consistency for automated high throughput systems, generating optimum signal-to-noise ratios. Using state-of-the-art manufacturing technology, we have developed a product which offers several key advantages to the end user. Learn more about the features and benefits of the Optically Clear Tissue Culture Plate range.
Optically Clear Tissue Culture Plates are assembled using unique patented laser welding technology which reduces auto fluorescence and does not inhibit cell growth. Available with 190µm polystyrene base. Available TC treated: our advanced tissue-culture (TC) treatment method evenly coats each well for optimal cell adhesion properties for highest reproducibility between wells, plates and batches.
- Leak free
- Free from DNase, RNase, human genomic DNA, and cyto-toxic
- Optimum signal-to-noise ratios
- Good cell adhesion
- Wicking and bubble formation eliminated
- Recommended for confocal microscopy due to reduced cross-talk and superior base flatness
- Reduced auto fluorescence ensures their suitability for fluorescent assays
- Suitable for assays that measure absorbance in the visible light range (400-900nm wavelengths)
- Suitable for colorimetric assays
- Suitable for homogeneous assays
- Suitable for use in BMG lab tech, Molecular Devices, Promega Glomax and other plate readers
- Suitable for adhesive and heat sealing: our Moisture Barrier Seal (4ti-0516/96) is recommended as it is optically clear and allows repeated imaging without removal, reducing contamination risks