GE’s Whatman Benchkote surface protector is an absorbent lab paper that protects surfaces against hazardous spills. After use, the bench protector sheet is incinerated or disposed of according to local regulations.
- Strong: Benchkote surface protector is strong and tear resistant when wet or dry
- Ease-of-use: Smooth white surface can be written on with ink or pencil and lies flat
- Clean: Suitable for saturation with disinfectant to protect benches where pathogens and other bacteria are present
- Disposable: Benchkote paper can be incinerated after use
- Safe combustion: Polyethylene layer is rapidly consumed when incinerated and does not melt or drip
|2300-916||Benchkote Surface Protector, Sheets, 460x570mm, 50/pkg|