Clear – Flexible – Durable
Designed to directly print text, linear barcodes, 2D codes and graphics on plastic laboratory tubes using patent pending Thermal Pixel Printing technology
Prints directly on the surface of tubes from 0.5ml to 50ml – Labels or stickers are not required
- Clearer and more durable marking compared to marker pen – Consistently legible text and barcodes at high resolutions
- Resistant to alcohol, water, liquid nitrogen and mechanical abrasion – Long lasting sample identification at competitive “per mark” cost.
The TubeMarker™ allows printing directly onto the surface of plastic laboratory tubes between 8mm – 28mm* in diameter.
There is no need for using labels or marker pens. Marking is resistant to ethanol, isopropanol, methanol, pure haematoxylin, water, liquid nitrogen and mechanical abrasion. The prints are also stable over a wide temperature range (-196°C to 100°C). Markings do not transfer when touching the tubes.
Several lines of text can be printed, for example sample name, sampling site, your name, date, time etc. All TrueType fonts available on the connected computer can be printed with different font types and sizes determining the maximum printed content. Bold and italic type is also possible.
The instrument also prints linear barcodes, 2D codes and graphic files (monochrome .bmp, .gif, .tiff) such as logos. Print orientation can be vertical or horizontal (except for barcodes which print vertically only).
Printing straight to the tube surface is much easier and faster than marking by hand.
- No more smudged, illegible writing on tubes!
- No more disappearing labelling after each ethanol wash step!
- No more fiddling with tiny labels!
- Clean, fuss-free and durable labelling of all common tube formats with the TubeMarker™!
|Dimensions (W x L x H)||270 x 280 x 122mm|
|Printing Area Height and Width||14 – 40mm*|
|Text Orientation||Vertical or Horizontal|
|Max. Number of Printing Rows||8*|
|Power Supply||V in: AC 100-240V
V out: 12V DC
*Dependent on tube size. Prints to straight part of tubes only.
- Prints directly on the surface of plastic laboratory tubes – labels and stickers are not required
- Most 8mm – 28mm* diameter tubes with a smooth surface can be used
- Both vertical and horizontal markings are possible
- Prints text, linear barcodes, 2D codes and graphic files (monochrome .bmp, .gif or .tiff) such as logos
- Prints a tube in seconds
- Easy import of data from Microsoft® Excel files
- Data created in the TubeMarker™ software can be saved for future reference
- Clearer and more durable marking compared to marker pen
- Marking is resistant to ethanol (70%), isopropanol (70%), methanol (>98.5%), DMSO (70%), pure haematoxylin, liquid nitrogen, water and mechanical abrasion**
- Marking is temperature resistant up to 100°C and down to -196°C (liquid nitrogen)
- Patent pending Thermal Pixel Printing technology
- Metallic blue, black and white ink ribbons available to print on all kind of tube colours and tubes with dark coloured content
- Changing the ink ribbon is quick and easy
- A 300m ink ribbon can be used to mark up to 100,000 tubes – competitive “per mark” cost
|4ti-0680||TubeMarker™, Printer for marking the side of 0.5 to 50 ml tubes
Includes: 4 x tube adaptors (4ti-0681, 4ti-0682, 4ti-0683 and 4ti-0684), AC adaptor 18W 18VDC (input 100-240VAC), USB A-B cable,
|4ti-0681*||Tube Adaptor for 1.5ml/2ml tubes, hole diameter 11.5mm||1|
|4ti-0682*||Tube Adaptor for 0.5ml tubes, hole diameter 8.5mm||1|
|4ti-0683*||Tube Adaptor for 2D cluster tubes, hole diameter 8.5mm||1|
|4ti-0686||TubeMarker™ Ribbon, metallic blue, 300m x 40mm||1 roll|
|4ti-0686/10||as above||10 rolls|
*These items are included with the TubeMarker™ (Code 4ti-0680)
For more info please click here