Cleanroom Produced Plastics, free of human DNA, DNase, RNase and PCR inhibitors and Endotoxin
An adhesive plate seal specially developed for QPCR applications.
- Optically clear for QPCR and other fluorescence applications
- Strong pressure-sensitive adhesive prevents evaporation during thermal cycling or sample storage
- No sticky residue on the plate when the seal is peeled off
- End tabs for easy seal application and removal
- Recommended for use in conjunction with a cycler that has a screw-down or clip-down lid
- Temperature range: -70°C to 110°C
- Certified free from DNase, RNase and human genomic DNA contamination
Firm application pressure helps develop better adhesive contact and improves bond strength. We recommend the use of the Adhesive Seal Applicator tool (supplied free of charge when ordered with packs of seals).
|AB-1170||ABsolute™ QPCR Seal||50 sheets|
|AB-1245||Adhesive Seal Applicator||1 unit|